Building & Finishing Materials Used For Condo's
Craftsman Style Condo/Home with maintenance free:
- Dry Stack Stone and Hardie Board Lap Siding & Shake Shingles.
- Craftsman Style Solid Wood Front Door.
- Wall of six foot windows in living room looking out towards FULL West View of Lake.
- Energy Savings Home: Build with Structural Insulated Panels ( SIP'S ).
- Estimated energy cost per-full time use, app $100 a month.
- Three times stronger than Traditional Wood Frame Construction to withstand severe weather.
- Extremely QUITE: 4 inch SIP'S side walls + sheet rock + fire walls ,
- 8 inch SIP'S ceiling walls + sheet rock .
- Three Bedrooms, 2 ½ baths. Mater Bedroom & Bath on main floor.
- 9 ft ceilings on main floor, + 12 ft soaring cathedral ceilings on second floor.
- Open vaulted entry door foyer, opening to second floor cathedral ceilings.
- Pex Plumbing System (pipes will not freeze and burst).
- Crown Molding with craftsman 'Wainscot Panel Trim".
- Wood floors in living room/ dining room/hall way. Carpet in Bedrooms.
- Ceramic tile in baths & laundry room.
- Granite Kitchen tops.
- Stainless Steele kitchen sink.
- Cherry Wood Cabinets in Kitchen and bathrooms.
- Kitchen & bath faucets polished nickel.
- Elongated commodes .
- Custom Paint Colors (Coordinate color pallet that you can pick from).
- Solid Vanity Counter Tops in Bathroom.
- Fire Place with wood mantel,marble trim, plus entertainment (TV) cabinet.
- Whirlpool tub and separate tiled shower in master bathroom.
- Four Ceiling Fans.
- Large deck on back of condo/homes with wall separating units.
Return to The Preserve
| Cabins | Reservations
| Contact Us | Real
Estate | Attractions
and contents are copyright 2001 - 2006 Center Hill Cabins and http://topcarepillshop.com/